In 2018, the State Innovation Exchange launched the Reproductive Freedom Leadership Council. The RFLC is a first-of-its kind cohort of hundreds of state legislators dedicated to advancing and defending reproductive rights, health, and justice in the states. Halfway through the year, RFLC legislators reflected on their experiences as legislators, recent successes in 2018, and what they hope the future holds.
- State Senator Nan Orrock, Georgia
- State Representative Renitta Shannon, Georgia
- Delegate Ariana Kelly, Maryland
- State Senator Nikema Williams, Georgia
- Delegate Jennifer Boysko, Virginia
- State Senator Elgie Sims, Illinois
- State Representative Athena Salman, Arizona